Blue Water Maritime takes care of arrival pratique for any size or type of vessel (scroll to bottom to add yourself to our mailing list - just past "meet the team)..
- File eNOA - the notice of arrival required before the vessel departs the last port. This also fulfils APIS filing requirement
- ACE system entry for cargo as well as load plan filing to fulfil import manifest requirements.
- U.S. Customs bonded notification of vessel arrival as well as immigration and agriculture.
- Port Authority electronic notices and billing.
- Pilots and tugs arrangements.
- Union arrangements (for stevedoring compliance).
- Line handling
- Crew changes and chandlery.
Blue Water Maritime began in the small Puerto Rican port of Fajardo in 1988. From the beginnings we specialised in small or unusual ships which needed special services that the larger agencies couldn't provide. We learned about the last-minute needs of the movie industry. We provided for world traveling cruise ships who wanted to make ports-of-call to pristine island waters where no other commercial ship had visited before. Many of our early clients very small ships known as "goletas" which larger ship's agencies weren't interested in.
We are available 24 hours a day seven days a week to ship owners, Captains, and vessel charterers around the world. For charter customers our diverse selection of client vessels can meet your needs on a moments notice or we can search for speciality vessels throughout the Caribbean. For ship owners and Captains we can bring you into port and operating faster and more cost effective than any other ship's agency. Think of us as an essential arm of your own company, a partner who wants your maritime needs to be satisfied as profitably and easily as much as you do.
Please don't hesitate to call us for an estimate of complete port costs with a detailed breakdown of services, for crewed vessel charters, or even for any regulatory compliance questions you may have.